Wouldn’t it be wonderful if fresh flowers would last forever? But, alas it is just not the case. So we’ve compiled a wonderful array of ways you can give those flowers life after the vase!
Here are a few tips to get the best drying results!
1) Strip leaves as they can retain moisture and slow the process.
2) Separate flowers into like groupings.
3) Stagger heads to prevent mildew that can arise if flowers are too close.
4) Tightly bundle flowers with twine or rubber bands.
5) Hang upside down with buds facing the ground.
Emily Louise & The LGY Team
Los Angeles Event Designer, Event Planner & Event Stylist
Photos courtesy of http://www.yahoo.com, randi.gbecospa.com, http://www.etsy.com, http://www.artfire.com, http://www.Bonjade.blogspot.com, http://www.Davidweddingphotography.com, http://www.williams-sonoma.com, http://www.beverleyshiller.tumblr.com/, http://www.homedit.com, http://www.thecottagemarket.com and http://www.flicker.com