This year has been amazing and we’ve been so lucky to have met so many wonderful people and to have experienced such an array of cultural and ceremonial traditions with influences found across the globe.
So this week we’d like to take a moment to show how those near and far are decorating for the holiday season. From iconic cities to hidden treasures and even a little something from our own backyard!
1) Just walking through Florence, Italy sounds like a fairytale, so just imagine taking a stroll during the holiday season.
2) Can’t get enough of the classic red bow? In London the Cartier House takes it to another level by wrapping the entire building.
3) In Tokyo, this spectacular holiday display features a light tunnel that goes as far as the eye can see.
4) Beautiful bouquet ornaments adorn this towering Pennsylvania based tree.
5) Check out this whimsical take on traditional ornaments with a tree featuring colorful Peruvian handcrafts.
6) A gorgeous firework spectacular rings in the season in Rio.
7) The world’s largest candle is unveiled every holiday season in Schlitz, Germany.
8) While Southern California may not see much in the way of holiday snow, there is certainly no shortage of lights at the Newport Beach Boat Parade.
Emily Louise & The LGY Team
Los Angeles Event Stylist, Event Planner & Event Designer
Photos courtesy of http://www.afar.com/, http://www.anzulondon.blogspot.com/, http://www.mymodernmet.com, http://www.deviantart.com/, http://www.abcnews.go.com/, http://www.latimes.com & http://www.flicker.com